Adsense is a very good way to monetize websites or youtube channel, in today’s time many people are able to earn very good money sitting at home with its help. So if you do not know how to earn money from Adsense or what is Adsense, then you are in the right place, in this blog you will be told what is Adsense and how it works, also we will know how you can make money from it. can earn
What is Google Adsense?
AdSense is an Ad Network from Google that helps website, Youtube and Android App owners to earn money by displaying relevant ads.
This advertising platform was launched by Google in 2003. It is currently the most popular ad network and more than 14 million websites are using it.
- Publishers: Those who make money using AdSense ads.
- Advertisers: Those who pay Google to show ads.
Ex: If you are seeing Hostgator ad on my blog, then Hostgator is the advertiser and I am the publisher.
What are the Benefits of Google Adsense?
- It provides a high level of security, reliability and transparency for both publishers and advertisers.
- The big advantage of Adsense is that you do not have to sell anything here. A website or a blog containing enough information is enough to make money on Adsense.
- Advertisers can run text, images, HTML ads, video ads and ads of many different sizes according to their needs.
- As a publisher, you can experiment with different ad types and find out which one is generating the most revenue.
- AdSense also has the facility of auto ads, once it is setup, where will the ads be placed on your blog, it is managed by Adsense itself.
- Google Adsense provides a higher percentage (68% Revenue) to the publisher than any other web site.
How does AdSense work?
Basically AdSense works as a mediator between the publisher and the advertiser. It provides a way for publishers to earn money from their online content.
AdWords and AdSense are two different advertising platforms offered by Google.
- AdWords (Google Ads): for Advertisers and
- AdSense: is for publishers.
Google Ads allows people to advertise on Google search engine, blogs, website, YouTube, Android apps.
Advertisers use Google Ads to gain targeted traffic to their website, so that they can promote their product and generate more sales.
According to their product, advertisers bid on some targeted keywords and pay some amount per click to Google.
At the same time, publisher websites set some space for Google ads. Here AdSense shows ads on your site based on your content and visitors.
Whenever a user clicks on one of these ads, the website owner will receive 68% ad revenue for that click.
If the average bid for a keyword is $1, then the webmaster gets 68 cents and Google keeps 22 cents.
The job of AdSense is to keep track of the number of clicks per day, to check whether you have reached the minimum threshold, and to pay you your earned payment based on the clicks.
How does Google Adsense Pay?
Once you have earned the first dollar from Google AdSense, you must be wondering how you will be paid.
Adsense you check through or wire transfer sends payment through
When your earnings reach above $100, Google AdSense releases your payment.
Before receiving any payment from Adsense, will verify your address by sending an envelope with a confirmation code once your AdSense account is $10.
When does Adsense pay?
Usually on the 2nd (Blog & App) and 11th (YouTube) of every month, your last month’s earning gets updated.
If your earning is more than $100, then your payment is released on 21st of the same month. Which reaches your bank account within 3 to 7 days.
Know how to link your bank account with AdSense?
On the other hand, if you want to take payment from Cheques, then those checks may take 20 to 25 days to reach your address and 5 to 10 days in clarence.
That’s why most people prefer wire transfer or EFT.
Conclusion (Google Adsense in Hindi)
It would not be wrong to say that Adsense has changed the lives of many people. Many people are earning lakhs of rupees from Adsense from Blog, from YouTube or by making Apps.
If you do not have an AdSense account, first decide on which platform you want to use it (Blogging, Youtube, Android Apps).
In this post complete guide to earn money on Youtube with Adsense.
- You publish valuable content on your website or YouTube.
- Do not try any illegal methods to bring more visitors.
- Always take care of the visitors, do not show too many ads.
- Stay updated about all the policy changes of Google.